September 9, 2009

Vacation At the Hill's House

This past week, Jay and Amy went on vacation without me. They sent me to the Hill's house for the week to spend time with my friend Lola. I love it there, it is so relaxing! Also, I do not have to be on my best behavior because Tom and Lisa feel bad yelling at me. I am the KING of their house.

During the week, after I ate some fallen food, Lisa tried to get it out of my mouth. She even tried putting on my shock collar, but I knew that it would not work. After the food digested, I managed to hack Lisa's Facebook page. Below is Lisa's, I mean my post. HEE! HEE! HEE!

You see Jay, I have my special collar on. You told Lisa it would work to "shock" me into listening. But you are wrong. I ate a big piece of cheddar cheese and Lisa couldn't do anything about it. LOL!! I'm loving it here! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment